Discovering Scalable Solutions for Healthier Behaviors
For over 20 years, the Food and Brand Lab has focused on solving and sharing solutions to behavioral health problems. Directed by Brian Wansink, Ph.D. here are some of the solutions they have shared..
• Co-founded the Smarter Lunchroom Movement
(in over 29,000 schools)
• Directed the creation of the 2010 U.S. Dietary Guidelines
and the promotion of what's now MyPlate.gov
• Discovered and promoted the viability of 100-calorie portions
• Helped create current solutions for fast food kids meals
• Implemented behavior change programs for Google, U.S.
Army, National Association of Convenience Stores, European
hotel chains, restaurants, grocery stores, and more.
"You're a 'pracademic' -- you solve practical problems."
For lab visits, company visits, interviews, or other questions, please email us at FoodandBrandLab@Cornell.edu,.