Some FAQs about why we eat more than we think
• Why can't I lose weight (and keep it off) when I diet?
• What's an easy way to start eating better?
• How can I stop overeating so much at meal time?
• How can I troubleshoot and change my eating habits?
• How can I eat healthy if I hate to cook?
• What is the Mindless Margin?
• I've got a sweet tooth; what can I do to snack less?
• What's the best way to arrange my cupboards or fridge?
• Do large kitchens make you gain weight?
• Why is it bad to eat in front of the TV or computer?
• How often should I weigh myself if I want to lose weight?
• How can I buy in bulk and not overeat?
• Is my kitchen making me fat?
• What do skinny people do that I don't do?
Some ideas you can try out tonight . . .
Here's the psychology behind why we overeat . . .
. . . and 10 Top Tips to eat less (starting at 2:10)
Learn more about your food radius . . .
• Nobody goes to a restaurant to start a diet
• Our best and worst eating habits start in the grocery store
• Where you work can either make you heavy or healthy.
• In school lunchrooms: It's not nutrition until it's eaten.